Thinning of hair is one of the most common issues when it comes to hair problems. Thinning hair, hair fall, hair breakage and similar problems lead to a massive decrease in hair volume, making your hair look dull and lifeless. Volume plays a massive part in the appearance of your hair as thick, bouncy hair adds more depth to your overall look. How to increase hair volume has become the most sought-after question, especially as hair health takes a hit due to genetics, stress, poor diet, inadequate blood supply to the scalp, etc.
While cosmetic procedures can surely make your hair appear thicker and better, they can be harmful in the long run. Natural remedies are the way to go for healthy hair that lasts a long time, and some changes in your hair care routine can restore it to its lustrous state. So, here are seven tips to keep in mind to see changes naturally:
- Choose Shampoos Carefully: When it comes to shampoos, the one you use could have many beneficial ingredients, but the presence of harmful chemicals like sulphates, parabens, formaldehyde, dimethicone, etc. can negate their effect. Choose shampoos free of these harmful ingredients and use them 1-2 times a week, depending on your hair type.
- Balanced Diet: Sufficient nutrient intake is essential to ensure your hair follicles get enough stimulation to strengthen hair quality and increase your hair volume. Nutrients like protein, zinc, iron, calcium, vitamins, fatty acids, etc., That are essential for good hair health can be found in fresh fruits, dry fruits, leafy vegetables, fish, eggs, whole grains and more.
- De-Stress: Stress can be one of the most important reasons for deteriorating hair health, so it’s essential to make sure you include calming activities in your daily routine. And taking up exercises, yoga or meditation is a great way to do this.
- Home Remedies: Home remedies have been proven effective from scientific as well as Ayurvedic perspectives. Here are some of the best ones –
- Avocado masks made with avocado pulp, mashed banana and coconut oil.
- Aloe vera gel and egg masks.
- Blended soaked fenugreek and lemon juice hair masks.
- Directly massaging aloe vera gel on scalp.
- Oil: Massaging your hair 1-2 times a week with oils like sweet almond oil, rosemary oil, coconut oil, olive oil, lavender oil, etc., provides deep nourishment. It strips away layers of dirt from your hair.
- Regular Trimming: Trimming your hair around once a month can help eliminate dead and split ends, allowing thicker, healthier hair to regrow.
- Lifestyle: Smoking habits and high alcohol consumption can strip your hair of essential nutrients and stunt healthy hair growth. Cutting back on these habits can do wonders for your hair health.
By regularly keeping these practices in mind, you can see massive changes in your hair health in just a short period. Learn more about how to increase hair volume from sites like Traya and improve your hair health in beneficial ways.